Welcome to the Southwest Marketing Network
Note: The SWMN is currently at a low level of activity as we explore new ways of responding to current needs in the region. Not all pages are maintained. More.
April SWMN NewsBriefs
(Most recent items listed at top)
- New update on Current SWMN Activity and this website
- New Farm to Preschool Report - from HCFS
- New HCFS Blog on Food, Climate, Biodiversity, Farm to School and Preschool
- Latest e-NewsBriefs from Healthy Community Food Systems posted: Sign Up See Issues to Date
- "Native American Topics" now posted on HCFS Four Corners Foodsheds webpage as a guide to info to be found on the SWMN and HCFS websites specifically for Native Communities - food safety, Farm to School, Native foods and farming, lamb & wool, climate, etc.
- Farm to School Southwest Region Blog from Farm to Table.
- Healthy Community Food Systems starts Farm to PreSchool program in SW Colorado — see the HCFS FTPS webpage
- Get Your Project on the Local Food Initiatives Map — see below!
New Local Food Initiatives Map & Listings
We have developed a web-based listings directory of those groups in the Four Corners states who are working to improve local food systems in their community or in the region. Submit your listing now on the Initiatives Listing Form to get on the map! If you wish to change or update your listing, please contact us. More information about the listings and how to use this map can be found below the map.
Simply click on an icon on the map to see the name of the group, and either use the specific link for that listing in the pop-up or go to the Local Food Initiatives Listings to find more information on that group. To submit a listing, go to the Initiatives Listing Form. Let us know if you have questions or suggestions, or to update or change your listing.